Saturday 11 August 2012

Trailer: The Forsaken

Hi everyone! :)

So I don't often post about book trailers (definitely less than I do covers!) because I am terrible at actually getting around to watch them. Thankfully though, Lisa M. Stasse, author of the highly anticipated The Forsaken, e-mailed me a link to the trailer and actually got me to sit down and watch it. I'm so glad I did! I haven't read the book yet and so I don't know if the dialogue is straight from the text but I think it's great either way. Here is the trailer! 


Add it: Goodreads
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Release Date: July 10, 2012
Format: Hardcover, 375 pages
What did you think?

I loved it! So suspenseful and yet it still manages to give a nice picture at the novel's premise. I hope you enjoyed it as well! :)

And while I'm at it, I should probably apologize for the disappearance act! I've been around but after some serious physical work and other emotional stuff day after day, I've just been crashing as soon as I get home. Everything for the past few weeks besides work has been a bit of a blur and I'm just now starting to catch up on everything I've missed.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure about this book but the trailer has now convinced me to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer is what made me want to read this book! Excited to start it now.

    ReplyDelete