Wednesday 26 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of the event is to spotlight the upcoming releases that readers are most looking forward to.

This week, I've chosen...
 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
 
Add it: Goodreads
Publisher: Poppy
Release Date: January 2, 2012
 
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.

I am so excited for this book! I already have it pre-ordered. Love at first sight is such a hotly debated topic in YA and I'm interested to see the novel's take on it. I am ready to be convinced!

What are you waiting on today?

6 comments:

  1. This one looks great, and has been on my TBR pile for awhile now! :)

    Here's my WoW:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cute!!

    I follow you! here's my WOW post, I hope you'll stop by and follow me if you haven't already, and let me know what you think of mine!!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-masque-of-red-death.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been??

    Great choice this books sounds kinda cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to reading this. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeee, I loved this!! Jennifer totally sold the 24 hour relationship. I loved all the interactions between Hadley and Oliver. Sigh <3 Can't wait for you to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks so cute and awesome! Can't wait to read it. I love the US cover so much as well, much better than what we have over here... Great pick!

    ReplyDelete