Thursday 14 February 2013

The Post of Pretty (aka coverlust in action)

Hi guys! I've noticed a whole slew of gorgeous covers in the past few days and so thought I'd share just a few in case you'd missed any. Enjoy!

Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)The Chaos of Stars
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)

Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire
Teardrop by Lauren Kate

All links lead to Goodreads.

I see fields of blue... Seriously guys, what's with all of the blue?! Not that I'm complaining (at all!) because I think all of these covers are stunning, but wow. New trend for 2013 or has it always been like this? Anyway, hope you like these beauties as much as I do!

Which one is your favourite? Which recently-released covers have I missed?

(and Happy Valentine's Day! <3 I hope you find your Adrian/Dimitri/Jace/Noah/Adam/Akiva/Magnus/Ren/Shay/Nick/Seth/Gabriel/_________! Unless you already have them... in which case, I hope you get to eat lots of chocolate.)

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Sonia, I was wondering where you got this image of my new cover from. It's not the correct image and it seems to be making the rounds on all the blogs. The correct image is the one on Goodreads and on the epic Reads site. If you could replace it, that would be great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, sorry about that! At the time of making this post, that was the image on GR. I've updated it now. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. When I first heard about the new cover for HP I was heartbroken! Once I saw it I knew I shouldn't have worried because it's absolutely beautiful! Favorite by far(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeals and flails arms*
    OMG, Raven Boys #2 has a COVER and a TITLE and I AM SO EXCITED.
    *runs around in circles for a bit*
    And yes, lots of blue, but it's such lovely shades of blue and starry skies. So pretty.
    Also, "Across a Star-Swept Sea" is a gorgeous title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Chaos of Stars! Its got a gorgeous colour scheme and design. I was so excited when I found about about The Dream Thieves as I loved Raven Boys. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous! I love the new Harry Potter cover and The Dream Thieves looks stunning too. I can't wait to read that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! Especially excited about Teardrop and The Dream Thieves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all GORGEOUS! Kiersten White wrote another book!? That means she has two books to be released soon? I know she wrote Mind games and now this one. Excited to find out what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LESTRAAAANGE.
    OMG OMG OMG.
    ISN'T THE NEW HARRY COVER PEEEERFECT? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete