Wednesday 2 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of the event is to spotlight the upcoming releases that readers are most looking forward to.

This week, I've chosen...
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Add it: Goodreads
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: January 3, 2012
Exiled from her comfortable home, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland – called the Death Shop – are slim. Violent energy storms can strike suddenly, and even the very air she breathes might kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous – a savage. He’s also her only hope.

Because Aria alone holds the key to his redemption, Perry needs her, too. Their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

Debut author Veronica Rossi is accumulating fans from all over the globe—the book has already sold to more than twenty countries. It’s not surprising that foreign rights for this title have been flying off the shelf. It’s a tantalizing romance in any language.

First of all, that COVER! Isn't it striking? I love it.

Under the Never Sky has been getting some great buzz already and it sounds like it will be another captivating dystopian. I can't wait!

What are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. That cover is 99% perfect, but I'm not a fan of the beams of light in the background. They're asymmetrical, and not in a pleasing way. But the rest of it is fab, especially that lovely title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this cover! Prefer it to our UK one (have you seen it? It's so weiiird). Can't wait to read this either, it sounds amazing! Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this one yesterday I'm so excited to read it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to diving into this one! Great pick!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words :) (Waiting on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's her only hope :) Great Wow pick this week!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SM: Ahh! Now that you've mentioned it, I keep staring. I guess it works as a sort of spotlight?

    Liz: LOL. Yes, I've seen it. I like the colour scheme but it's just so awkward the way they're posed.

    Giselle: Ooh, lucky! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Jess & The Librarian With the Best Hair Colour (can you tell I'm maybe a brunette? LOL): Thanks! Can't wait to check out your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read this book so bad! Looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pick! cant wait to read Under The NEver Sky oh god!!

    MY WOW

    Happy reading! ^.^
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I WANT THIS BOOK SO FREAKING BAD!! I've been pining over it since the beginning of this year and I'm just about to burst if I don't get a copy asap. The reviews are all so gushing and it sounds incredible and oh, cover love! <3 I WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If her story is as good as it sounds, Veronica Rossi is going to be a great writer. Great choice, and great cover.

    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't seen this before. Looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the sound of this; awesome choice. It's up on netgalley right now ;)

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a super fantastic WoW, I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of this book FOREVER. I know that it's going to be so freaking awesome, I cannot wait to read it. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    My Surprise Halloween Giveaway
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover on this one!!! I want it for that reason alone :)

    Sarah
    Confessions of the UnPublished

    ReplyDelete