Wednesday 28 December 2011

Top Ten Covers of 2011

A FULL DAY late this time! Oh well. So here is what I shall do:

a) Post yesterday's post now.
b) Post today's post later today.
c) Actually schedule the other posts so that I am not late. Again.

Aaaaand... break!

Once again, these covers are in no particular order although the first one is probably my favourite :)


Wither by Lauren DeStefano


(If only I liked the book more :( ... )


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


Hourglass by Myra McEntire


Die for Me by Amy Plum


Entwined by Heather Dixon


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

So, interesting story. I own 9 of the 11 (shhh) books listed here - that's everything except The Girl in the Steel Corset and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer* buuuut of those 9, I still haven't read 5. Which, admittedly, isn't so bad, except these are pretty much all books I was totally coveting. Oh well :) There's still time left in 2011 I guess!**

*Oh, and possibly The Iron Knight depending on whether or not the person it is on loan to is ever going to give it back!

**This is what I say to myself when referencing the 2011 Reading Challenge thing over on GR.

"Pshh, still 4 days left and only 5 books to go! Har har, challenge, you are mine!"

(I'm living in high optimism. It's a lovely place.)

SO. What covers made YOUR eyes glaze over in 2011?

5 comments:

  1. DUDE. You have good taste! ;) I especially LOVE the cover for Mara Dyer, Iron Witch, and Wither!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen the cover for Shattered Souls before, it's really beautiful! The rest of them are as well. I love the cover for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

    ReplyDelete