Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to share the books, swag, etc. that they've received each week.

--
This IMM is for the past few weeks and WOAH is it crazy. Take a look at the new additions to my bookshelf!

The Green Man by Michael Bedard
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
BZRK by Michael Grant
The Dragon Turn by Shane Peacock
The Taming by Teresa Toten and Eric Walters
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bartugo (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (finally, I have the special edition!)
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

Okay, so I have to give Random House Canada the biggest possible thank you. On Wednesday, they hosted a YA Blogger event at their office and it was tons of fun! The first 8 books (that's the entire left side) are from the event and 3 of them are signed. THANK YOU, RANDOM HOUSE <3333 I can't wait to read aaaaall of them! Ooh, and check out this fabulous new bag I got:


Then we have an ARC of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bartugo. Colossal, sparkly rainbows of gratitude to Mimi AKA the sweetest girl in this world for sending me her extra copy -- I'll be reading it ASAP!

Delirium, A Witch in Winter and Monstrous Beauty are giveaway prizes won from the Valentines event that Brodie and Lisa hosted back in February. Aren't they gorgeous? <3 *hugs*

And, as always, a million thank yous to my library for being awesome.

I hope you had a fantastic reading week!

13 comments:

  1. Wow great IMM! :) Looks like a lot of my blogger friends made it to the Random House event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay A Witch in Winter! I'm a huge fan of that book. Really hope you enjoy it. Shadow and Bone I've heard so many good things about. So many awesome books Sonya, bet you don't know where to begin!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great group of book. Hope you enjoy your reading. Here is my post:

    IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been wanting to read name the star for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books! Delirium, Name of the Star, and Anna Dressed in Blood are all wonderful books! I bought BZRK the other week, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    Have fun reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox this week. I wish that there were book events in my area. I haven't been to one book signing yet. LoL
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaaaaaaaay, YOU GOT SHADOW AND BONE!! :D I'm so happy that it finally arrived in your mailbox! I've had troubles with lost packages in the mail more than once before, so I'm giving a huge sigh of relief that it got to your house safe and sound -- and giving a huge squeal of excitement along with your exclamation marks that you finally have a chance to read it!

    And awwwww, shucks, Sonia, that title totally goes to you too <3 :')

    But I'm even happier that you had fun at the Random House Event! That bag totally describes what I think on a daily basis (*cough* when school is involved *cough*), and all of those books with three of them signed? EPIC AWESOMENESS, SONIA! It sounds like it was a BLAST, and hopefully next time I can come so we can squeal together! ;)

    I hope you're reading week is just as amazing, Sonia! :) (And of course the epicness that is Brodie is a part of that haha <3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EPIC IMM!!!! GEEZ, if only I live in Canada :P

    EEEEE! Monstrous Beauty! I am definitely going to stalk you for a review on that book! Really dying to read it!

    Hope you enjoy every single books you got this week, Sonia! ♥ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIA! *squeals in your face* LOOK AT YOUR MAILBOX. *DROOL DROOL DROOL* AJKHDSN Shadow and Bone. AGH. I am dying for that freaking book, it sounds SO good. Ridiculously happy that it will be released locally! Oh yay for your Valentines prizes arriving! I might just pop over and steal Monstrous Beauty :D

    I LOOOVE Anna Dressed In Blood, Delirium and A Witch in Winter. Do you know how crazy excited I am to read ALL your amazing, lovely, beautiful reviews for every one of these books? <3 SO GET READING/WRITING, MY DEAR.... DEAR SNOW WHITE. Sorry, I was just channeling me some Evil Queen then from the SWATH trailers then. Heh.

    ANYWHO. You also got to go to a publisher blogger event? SO AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... Sonia... have you even SEEN your mailbox? *drools*
    SO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE POSTING ALL YOUR REVIEWS NOW. YES?

    Eeeeee! Oooh! Monstrous Beauty's in there, too!

    oooh, and Shadow and Bone! And oh my goodness... you're not wrong. Mimi is genuinely one of the sweetest, nicest people... well... ever?

    AND OH MY GOODNESS PUBLISHER BLOGGER EVENT! EEEE! So want! <333

    ReplyDelete
  11. BRO. YOU RIPPED IMM THIS WEEK SO HARD. I'm, like, totally drooling here, yo. Your books say, welcome to my fabulous book party, where I'll be reading LOADS of THINGS that you aren't reading. And how fun for you, going to an event! That's pretty fab, and I say, you picked up a pile EXCELLENTE. Enjoy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great IMM! That's a lot of great books. I'm jealous you got Shadow and Bone. I can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooooow so many awesome books! Shadow and Bone! And Someone Else's Life, which was pretty good. And A Witch in Winter! I have than on my tbr and have heard lots of very good things. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete