Monday 26 November 2012

Blogspiration (13)




Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.




Source: Laws of Modern Woman

Can I just say... yes. A million times, yes. There are some really lazy words in my vocabulary that I'm trying to eliminate because half of the time, they don't even make sense. I don't want to be saying things just because I'm picking up on other people using it all the time!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and I couldn't agree with you more. A decent vocabulary can be quite seductive. As book lovers, we should know ;D

    Thanks for sharing this Sonia! I love this that much that I'm off to pinterest it right this minute *runs off* ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it is pretty fitting for us, isn't it? ;D Woot, I'm so glad you liked it as much as I did!

      Delete
  2. I talk a lot differently to how I write, which is probably not unexpected for living in London and working with people from so many different backgrounds. But I do like to throw in the occasional oh-so-sexy long word. ;) A decent vocabulary should not be underestimated, as my mum always used to say. ;) Brilliant post, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful- off to check out the tumblr that it came from now! Vocabulary is amazing- it's definitely an attraction for me. Such an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you mean how gods like Noah Shaw know the word for 'vagina' in every language?

    No? Ah.

    SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. YES! Do you know HAPPY I am when I'm out in public and hear young girls and boys having intellectual conversations?! Because so often I overhear ones that make me want to cry, where they're like, OH EM GEE, he says and she's like, and like and like and I REALLY HATE THE WORD LIKE SOMETIMES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A MILLION TIMES YES INDEED <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg yes!!! how can use this meme on my blog too? do i need permission from the hosts?

    ReplyDelete