Tuesday 2 July 2013

GFC, Bloglovin and Oh, I'm Back!

Hi everyone! It has been far too long (3 months, yikes!) and I'm so sorry for the unexplained absence. Life has been more than a little crazy lately, I'm sure I don't have to explain to you how insane it can get. I just wanted to let you know though that I have returned!

On to this GFC business, I have no idea what's going on. It is obviously past July 1 and the GFC widget looks fine to me but I guess we'll have to wait and see. In any case, I wanted to offer up another option to anyone that is still interested in following my blog. I've set up Bloglovin and so if you are so inclined, you can follow me here!

I should be back with a review (if I still remember how to write those lol). It's good to be back! :)

image
Source: From Under the Nispero Tree

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay you're back! :) And I have no idea what's going on with GFC either - google reader is now gone, but it seems GFC is here to stay? Oh well! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the same thing re: GFC/Google Reader. Whatever, who cares? :P I feel like I haven't talked to you in years!! <3

      Delete