Monday 19 September 2011

Character Interview with Sarah Beth Durst


I'm so thrilled today to welcome Sarah Beth Durst along with the characters Pearl and Evan from her latest YA novel, Drink, Slay, Love. I LOVED this book and I would definitely recommend it! If you have read the book, I hope you like this extra bit from Pearl and Evan. If not... hopefully this covinces you to!

Can you describe each other in ten words or less for us?

P: Handsome idiot with hero complex.

E: Evil vampire... with potential.

What do you look for in a best friend?

E: Kindness. Compassion.

P: Type AB blood. Nice neck.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

E: I'd love to see the library at the British Museum.

P: So would I.

E: Seriously?

P: You think because I'm a bloodsucking fiend of the night that I can't read?

E: I didn't think it was high on your priority list.

P: Librarians are just as tasty as everyone else.

It's Halloween! What are you dressing up as?

P: Vampire.

E: You know you have a sick sense of humor, right?

If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?

P: Ability to withstand sunlight. Oh, wait, I can! Excuse me while I cackle maniacally.

E: Ability to withstand maniacal cackling.

Sarah Beth Durst: Thanks so much for interviewing us!

*

No, thank YOU! :) I've missed my favourite snarky vamp. and the always-lovely Evan.

Also, for those of you who are interested, my review of Drink, Slay, Love will be posted tomorrow.


Find Sarah:

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this. I miss Pearl and Evan too. I loved this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Pearl and Evan! I love them both. I love how Evan was surprised when Pearl said she'd like to visit the library too :P. Thanks for the funny, fab post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL awesome post! As if I wasn't already eager to read Drink Slay Love, I'm totally salivating for it now. Love Pearl and Evan already! <3

    ReplyDelete