Sunday 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren which gives bloggers a chance to share the books, swag, etc. that they've received each week.

***
 
This is kind of lopsided, huh? Sorry about that.

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (Won from Kaye at Paper Reader who is all sorts of lovely): I've been looking forward to this one for a while so I was SO excited when I won a copy.

Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett (Review from Thomas Allen & Sons): Like I've said probably 50 times by now, I love Greek mythology. This one sounds like a pretty insane twist!

Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Won from Emilie at A Beautiful Madness): This is part one of a two-book prize pack I won from Emilie (the other is a pre-order for December). I've been dying to read this book for so long but kept putting it off because I really prefer the Australian cover (yeah, yeah). Actually though, this looks so much better in person! The front cover is still nothing fabulous for me but the spine, back and cover flaps? So, so pretty.

Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm (Review from Thomas Allen & Sons): This book looks adorable! It won't be out until May 2012, but I'm still really excited to start it.

Remembrance by Michelle Madow (Review from author): I am a big Taylor Swift fan and after I heard this was inspired by the Love Story video... had to read it! Big thanks to Michelle for sending this my way :)

Wherever You Go by Heather Davis (Yet another review book from Thomas Allen & Sons): Ghosts and relationships and death lalala I want to read this so badly.

***

Okay, so that's it. I have to go do homework now before I fail out of school. Bye!

15 comments:

  1. Roger & Amy was a really cute book.
    You have a nice IMM this week! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome books this week, Sonia! Jealous you got a paperback copy of Remembrance! It looks awesome :P. Amy & Roger and Forgotten both look great too - happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembrance is based on the video for Love Story??!! EEEK! I want to read it now. I love Taylor Swift so that would be awesome. Let me know if it's good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great books this week! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark of the Moon sounds really intriguing! I love Amy & Roger and I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See your getting more books for publishers :P Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved Amy & Roger, and I can't wait for Matson's next book! Also I reviewed Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink earlier this week and found it to be one of the most adorable books ever. I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll have to look up the pilgrim one, i hadn't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some awesome titles there; I would love to read remembrance!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the AU cover of Forgotten too <3 But YAY! You finally have it! Can't wait to hear what you think - it's such a beautiful book <3 And good god, is Luke Henry not the sweetest thing to ever grace ink and paper? Sigh.

    Oh, oh, oh Dark of the Moon! So intrigued by that. Curious about the Philgrims Don't Wear Pink but goodreads claims the site is unavailable right now *huffs* ANYWHO. ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked FORGOTTEN...but I don't think I reviewed it...oops? I liked REMEMBRANCE, too, but have yet to read the others! DARK OF THE MOON is mythology? Never heard of it but must look it up, um, NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got Remembrance and I am so excited to read it!!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got Remembrance as well I've been hearing great things about it. Hope you like it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my ARC giveaways. There's some great grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books, have fun reading them :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books!! Love the cover of Remembrance.. gorgeous!

    Michele | My IMM

    ReplyDelete