Sunday 18 September 2011

Meet Melanie Card!

THIS JUST IN (my inbox): Author of the newly-released novel Ward Against Death, Melanie Card, will be meeting readers and signing books in Canada very soon. Here are the details:

Melanie Card signing
Monday, September 19, 2011 (tomorrow!)
6:00-8:00 PM

Let Them Eat Cake
23 Albert Street, Stratford, Ontario

I know this is very last-minute, but I just got the e-mail from a publicist at Entangled Publishing a minute ago. If you're in the area and would  like to attend, all the details can be found here. There's info on that page for you to make a reservation and also some other interesting tidbits.

I won't be able to attend the signing personally, but I hope any and every person that does go has a blast!

That's all for now :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You guys and your neighbours over in the US get all the awesome author events! I must pop over for a visit someday and revel in your bookish awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete