Wednesday 14 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (21)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. The purpose of the event is to spotlight the upcoming releases that readers are most looking forward to.

This week, I've chosen...

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Add it: Goodreads
Publisher: Dutton
Release Date: September 29, 2011

Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit -- more sparkly, more fun, more wild -- the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.

When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.
DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE???

9 comments:

  1. You do not have to explain. I am dying to read this one as well! Awesome choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so EXCITED for this one!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-10-beautiful-evil.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No explanation required! I need this book in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explanation? Please. Anyone that needs an explanation clearly must sort out their priorities (and go read Anna and the French Kiss immediately). Soooooooo looking forward to this. The extra Os were need because I'm that excited :P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I blog. You guys get me <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO excited! This one is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most right now!

    Here's my WoW, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No explanation required, sweetie. It's hard living with the knowledge that you have to wait for a book to spend but a few hours with Cricket. I hope for your sake this month does hurry! And the hours spent reading seem like days *pats on head*

    In all seriousness, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! You will love him! Love him! (FROM AFAR. AFAAAAAAAARRRRRR. I am giving you the death glare).

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you only have to wait a mere two weeks :)
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for this one as well! I completely adored Anna!

    ReplyDelete