Saturday 9 July 2011

Pour vous de regardez - I miss my French class.

SO. I'm alive.

I'm actually hear (briefly) to tell you about something you may or may not have heard about: YA Bachelor Month! It's hosted by the amazing, fabulous, wonderful Amber from Down the Rabbit Hole. The very best YA boys are being featured and hosted by several bloggers and I was lucky enough to snag Ky Markham from Matched by Ally Condie. My post actually went up yesterday (FAIL) but I forgot until I went over to Amber's blog (FAIL). Anyways, here's the link so you can go check it out :) Thanks so much!

TADA. CLICK THE LINK OF COOLNESS.

Thanks again for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. You miss your French class??? That is the lamest thing I have ever heard! LOL Jk :) I miss Writer's Craft! And omg you wrote about Ky!! You're so cool! Like forreals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! I have to force myself not to read that post because, can you believe it, I STILL haven't read Matched yet. I know, I'm terrible :P. And LOL. You know about me and French class ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. KY! <3 I loved your post! You made me fall in love for him all over again... not to mention make me want to reread the book. Sigh.

    LIZ, READ MATCHED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah, my Potter girls <3 LOL.

    Honey: YEAH WELL.. YOUR BOGGART! Thank you ;) I loooove Ky.

    Liz: *shakes head* You're missing out, man. LOL, your French class. At least if you ever meet a hot French guy, you can tell him exactly what you think of his body.

    Brodie: YAY! That was the idea. YOU TELL HER, BRODIE.

    ReplyDelete